[vc_row][vc_column width=”2/3″][vc_single_image image=”2193″ img_size=”full” alignment=”center”][vc_column_text]
WHAT A PERSON ‘SUFFERING FROM OBESITY OR DIABETES’ SHOULD DO TO DEAL WITH COVID-19.
Obesity and associated co-morbid conditions such as type 2 diabetes enormously increase risk of Covid-19 complications and mortality.
Situation outside is very scary. There is shortage of ICU beds, Oxygen, Ventilators, Remdesivir, Tocilizumab and Vaccines.
So TAKE PRECAUTIONS TO PREVENT CORONA
– Impose self lockdown if possible
– Wear mask in public places (To cover nose and mouth, Not to cover chin)
– Don’t touch nose, mouth, face without washing hands
– Wash hands frequently
– Do steam inhalation by adding karvol plus and turmeric powder three times daily
– Do salt warm water gurglings or betadine mouth washes three times daily.
IN ADDITION TO THE ABOVE REVIEW YOUR DIET AND EXERCISE
– Start doing muscle strengthening exercises. Exercise boosts your immunity
– Stop junk foods, refined foods
– Change to healthy diet rich in protein and fibre
– The more weight you lose, the more protection you get
– Get vaccinated
– If you are in severe or morbid obesity category, consider bariatric and metabolic surgeries.
IF YOU GET INFECTED WITH CORONA
– Don’t panic
– Don’t neglect any symptoms – Fever, Cough, Breathlessness, Weakness, Cold, Stomach cramps, Loose motions
– Consider any symptom as corona symptom until otherwise proven
– Remember negative RTPCR test doesn’t rule out Corona
– If symptomatic, take medical help immediately.
[/vc_column_text][stm_post_comments][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][stm_sidebar sidebar=”812″][/vc_column][/vc_row]