Now-a-days we heard instances where physically fit youngsters including some celebrities lost their lives due to Sudden cardiac arrest/Heart attack while working out at gym.
Moderate exercise is needed to maintain weight, maintain blood pressure, to keep blood sugars under control, to reduce the risk of heart attacks, to keep blood cholesterol under control and to lead a healthy life.
Sudden cardiac arrest/ Heart attacks in gym can be due to
– Extremely high intensity exercises
– Steroids in protein powders
– Dehydration & Electrolyte imbalance
– Stressful life
– Sleep deprivation
– Recreational drugs
To reduce the risk of Sudden cardiac arrest/ Heart attacks and lead a healthy life
– Do moderate exercise
– 60 min of physical activity per day is enough
– Any physical activity beyond 60 min is unnecessary and can be harmful
– Avoid protein powders mixed with steroids
– Hydrate yourself well during workouts
– Sleep well
– Reduce stress levels in your life
– Avoid smoking, Alcohol and recreational drugs
ARE YOU SUFFERING From SEVERE OBESITY AND SEVERE DIABETES?
TAKE EXPERT OPINION NOW…
Subscribe to watch more videos